Are you aspiring to become an ACCA professional and want to grow your career in finance and accounting? If you answered yes, you are on the right track; ACCA is a globally recognised organisation with a presence in 178 countries.
With an ACCA Certification, you will be able to expand your professional network, build credibility, and advance your career internationally.
Due to irregular hours and an inability to maintain or follow an appropriate schedule, most students find it difficult to pass the ACCA exams and are unable to complete the course.
A minor factor to consider is how much time you devote to your studies and whether you are truly putting in the effort or concentrating to achieve the best results in your exams.
Inspite of the demands that you have at work, studying at the same time would be extremely difficult.
How do students deal with major challenges when studying for an ACCA course?
As an ACCA student, you might face several challenges. Here are some of the obstacles you’ll have to overcome in order to sit for the ACCA exam.
Major Problems Students Face While Studying ACCA
1. Examine yourself: Make sure that you are evaluating and examining yourself, identifying your weaknesses and mistakes, and having a self-examination to illustrate the problems and solve them smartly.
2. Trust and have self-belief: The most vital part of overcoming fear is having self-belief. Analyse yourself to see where you are going wrong and how you can get out of it so you can make better decisions and avoid repeating the same mistakes. Don’t constantly compare yourself to others; instead, be unique and innovative. Always complete your topics and subjects according to your timetable.
3. Timetable: Always have a timetable and strictly follow it, completing the modules and courses as planned, It might be difficult for you if you do not have a properly scheduled timetable, pay attention to your studies, dedicate study hours strictly, and, most importantly, follow regularity and consistency for better results.
4. Distractions: Ensure that you are not wasting your time surfing the internet or chatting and avoid watching YouTube and other social media platforms that won’t help you. All of these social platforms consume your time, causing you to miss out on your studies.
4. Maintain a healthy lifestyle: Make sure you get enough sleep and take care of your health so that you are mentally and physically strong.
5. Revisions and breaks: After completing the course, always review all the topics you covered before the main examination day. Make sure you’ve completed enough practice papers and evaluate yourself to figure out where you’re going wrong.
The ACCA courses will provide you with quality training. There are some of the best universities around the globe that can assist you in applying to the ACCA course depending on our requirements and flexibility, so don’t panic! Following your timetable will help you qualify.
Are you ready to get started? With the ACCA course, you will be able to scale the career ladder quickly.